Tuesday 19 April 2011

Lolita room!

You may wonder what a lolita's room looks like, as I've wondered myself, and I found out that lolita rooms can range in many different ways! 

When I think of a Lolita styled room I think of frills, lace, and pastel colours. You may have a completely different view, what im trying to say is, the room will suit what ever the person living in it wants it to look like! 

Furnishing a room that's not that big can be a bit of a challenge! My room is pretty tiny, so I tried to make up for it's size by painting it different colours and it turned out like this : 

This is when I hadn't finished decorating it so some of my collection (I collect creepy dolls) hadn't been put out.
I really would love to have a big room with lots of lovely furniture, but sadly right now I'll have to dream. But if you have a big bedroom (note that I envy you) there's many more things you can do!



If you have the money you'll be able to lavish yourself with beautiful beds, furniture and decorations (yet again I envy you)!

Or maybe if you have an apartment or flat, you could bring out the paint pots and do a bit of second-hand shopping?
With furniture like wardrobes basing the size on how many clothes you have you could chooses anything from a classy oak for a classic lolita style room maybe, a big black elegant wardrobe, or a big pink  one, for a sweet lolita room? 
Either way it shall be filled with glorious lolita delights! (you might even opt for drawers?)
  The decorations are completely up to the beholder! But I have fallen in love with this small rocking horse!
 Bed's are also a must have! (unless you like to sleep on the floor?) Classical wooden frame beds are lovely and elegant, but you can also get pretty coloured metal beds? Its completely up to you, you might even be happy with the room you have, but if you are looking to change you habitat a bit then remember, make sure your completely comfortable in your room and make it reflect the things you like!

Shall be back next Tuesday! - Sophie P (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment