Friday 8 April 2011

A well overdue blog on an awesome photoshoot!

Well, Howdy y'all! How y'all been?

A thousand apologies for not blogging for about three weeks... the life of a 6th Former is not a particularly fun filled one these days. Anywho, as the title suggests, I shall be endevouring to enlighten you all about the awesome photoshoot we did. It was something I requested help with, as I needed photos for my upcoming Art Exam, and the babettes here all pitched in and helped! <3

It's a sort of Alice in Wonderland-esque theme, set in an American Diner (with permission, of course) and we did it a few Fridays ago, after school. We put on kookey costumes and funky make up, whilst still maintaining a strange, almost ironic sense of elegence and refinery... whilst still doing what we do best: being weird! :'D

Here are some of my favourite images:






















Well, I hoped you enjoyed them. I photoshopped a few to increase the surreality and some a more sinister feel. Maybe, I'll post some of my drawings on here...?

Keep well friends, and a huge Thank You to the Lolita Babes for helping me with this project. It's a shame Nunners (Sophie. N) couldn't come, as she had a cold.... but wait... I thought idiots couldn't catch colds... ;P

Take care all

Ani /\(>;<)/\

No comments:

Post a Comment