Tuesday 10 May 2011

AYE Chihuahua!

GAHH!!! Im Oh Soo sorry!! I not only didn't post last week, but im late today!! Sorry sorry sorry!!!!


But I have excuses (now I shall try to make up for it)


Last week (the day after the Royal Wedding) I purchased a small furry rat thing,!


This is my new Chihuahua puppy Elsa! 
She is just like a baby and keeps me up all night! (that's the reason im late tonight)! But I forgive her (And I hope you'll forgive me) As she's such a darling!


She weighs an ounce at the moment and can fit into one hand, and is one little poof ball.


At the moment she will run around for 5 minutes and then black out on the floor and sleep for 2 hours or so.


And im exhausted!! It's like having a new born baby (with fur!) A Furbaby!!! 
Bought her a snuggie from the £1 shop! (just couldn't resist!)
Her little wardrobe is filling up (and don't say it' mean to dress your dog up, she gets cold and shivers, so she has to wear at least a jumper!)


I adore her to bits and im oh so sorry about the late posts!


I SHALL see you next week! I promise!!! 


Sophie P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment