Friday 11 March 2011

FRIDAYS = ANIME DAYS!

Greetings All!


I'm Anthea, but please just call me Ani (any other names used will be taken into account, noted and possibly used at a later date). I'm in charge of Fridays, a very awesome day of the week. I'm the eldest out of our little troupe and often told I'm the wisest and most sensible. The others often refer to me as 'Mother', a little Ouran High School Host Club ref. I'm an avid fan of anything to do with Geography, Art and Culture (preferably Asian) and I'm also the resident Asian... albeit only half Filipino and mega-otaku!

For my section of this oh-so-awesome blog space I shall not only be commenting on Lolita styles and the progression of the loli dresses I am inventing (not from scratch though), I will also be conducting an anime blog. I shall endevour to enlighten you all in all sorts of anime genrés, from various time periods, for I am Densetsu no Shoujo A (5000 Super Epic points if you figure what anime I'm referring to here) - our blogs anime/manga otaku; even if I haven't fully watched or read it, chances are I'll know the plot. I was a closet-otaku for  long time and have fond memories of thoroughly confusing classmates by bringing in mangas, to which they responded: 'Huh? Your book's back to front... how the heck are you reading that?!'.... good times.

Well, I shall end it here, before this post transforms from intro to a 5 page self-induced essay. My next post will be on one of my current fav animes from this season with it's unbelievable storyline, animation and how it's completely turned the mahou shoujo (magical girl) genré on its sparkly head!

That's all folks!
Until next week!

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment