Tuesday 8 March 2011

Tuesday!

Hello! Its Tuesday again!
Time for my post 
Well today is Tuesday, and pancake day! (sadly I've not had any yet but I shall make sure to have at least one by the end of the day!)


Well last week on Wednesday it was my birthday! So I decided to rout out BodyLine (which I've heard to be like the lolita version of WalMart) and it got here from Japan incredibly quickly,  and all the clothes were in great condition, (although one of the dresses did have quite a bit of cheap lace on it, but that's my fault for not paying attention to details).
Overall it's quite a great shop and I'll defiantly order from there again! Its defiantly not like Brand, but for a nice blouse to go under a JSK its perfect!


Also, while scouring YouTube I found the spring range from Baby The Stars Shine Bright, and I adore the wide brimmed hats and princess sleeves!
That's all from me, I'll be back next Tuesday!
-SophieP 

No comments:

Post a Comment