Sunday 6 March 2011

Weekends!

Hey guys its Laura (aka Roora)

Well I'm going to be blogging on the weekends so I think and introduction is in order. First off out of the five of us on this blog I am most definatley the most high maintenance and Sophie.P (aka Parsnip) will probably tell you that I'm the most vain, which I guess could be slightly true. Anyhow ,I am definatley more into gothiclollita that sweet lollita (although I have been swayed towards it more recently thanks to Parsnip). And the reason my blog is in purple is wel purple is my favourite colour.
The five of us are going to the MCM expo on May 29th (mega excited) so yesterday I went shopping and got my outfit , this time round I am going as Magenta from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (and if you don't know what that is get onto the old wikipedia and look it up because it is AMAZING!). I shall leave a picture of my maid costume at the bottom and hopefully my next post will have more content so until next time.
xoxo Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment